Jan 15, 2010

Pumpkin Shallow fry/ Duddhi Phodi

When I was speaking to my mom she mentioned my aunt prepared duddhi phodi. I wanted to prepare it immediately. Unfortunately I did not get duddhi for few days. Last week I made sure I pick up duddhi from the grocery store and try this simple tasty
fry.




Ingredients:
7-8 duddhi pieces
1/4 cup fine sooji
1 tablespoon chilly powder
3 tablespoon oil
Salt

Method:
Peel duddhi and cut into pieces.
In a bowl mix together sooji, chilly powder and salt.
Dip duddhi pieces into sooji mixture and place all duddhi pieces on a hot pan. Pour 2 tablespoon oil, close the lid and fry on simmer.
After 4-5 minutes turn on sides. Spray one tablespoon oil, cook and fry until duddhi is cooked.



Serves: 2
Preparation Time: 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment